Check out all of our glowing reviews!
- Dr James McNamara: "A vitally important and truly groundbreaking contribution to adaptation studies and practice. Every theater company and screenwriter engaged in adapting texts for performance should own a copy of this book." (Read more)
- Wendy W.: "I think this book would be extremely valuable for theatre directors, dramaturgs, and students, but also enriching for folks like myself who love to go to the theatre and love learning about the process. Did I mention it was fun?" (Read more)
- Ryan Benson Smith: "This book should be required for all theatre artists to read, from dramaturgs to directors to actors and beyond." (Read more)
- Joey Madia: "Toby Malone and Aili Huber deserve a standing ovation for the time, expertise, and passion they have put into this handbook. I will keep it in a handy spot on my shelf, because I know I will be consulting it time and time again." (Read more)
- Alfredo J.: "Finally a book that discusses, from deep experience, the quandaries the careful dramaturg must navigate when weighing the emotional impact of every single line." (Read more)